Monday

Basic free Tips on How can you create your Blog, your online identity.

1111

Hi! Friends. Now you are about to start your first Blog. Before getting start you ought to know something more. Don’t be worry. If you want to make something special, you should consider every thing related to the matter. You are now prepared for creating your Basic Blog. In my last post I described about the content of a site. Yes, content is the heart of the blog. Now come to the point, where you want to create your Basic Blog. I mean which platform you want to choose. There are so many platforms, you can use their service. Question is that, are all platforms free of cost? No, Friend all platforms are not totally free of any cost. You have to decide first whether you are ready to pay for the platform or not. My advice is not to pay at the very beginning condition like yours. There are few platforms those don’t demand even a cent for using their platform. As Beginner you have to use such platform. Any ways I am going to describe about all the platforms so that you can choose yours easily.

You have simply two options of choosing the platform. They are:

1. Free Blog Hosting platform.

2. Paid Domain and Hosting.

As I advised you not to pay a minimum amount of your true hard cash, I want to describe about only those free Hosting Sites.

Do you agree with me? If so, then try joining a free hosting site for your first Blog. There are few free Sites for us like Blogspot, Wordpress, freeweb. I can make the list big but I don’t want to do so because besides those above mentioned free hosting sites, other free sites are not completely free to use their service. So I suggest you to use one of them of three sites. They are absolutely free to use. As a beginner you need those sites, which cannot claim even a cent for their service.

No need to create your pages manually every time. There are ways for you. You can use any CMS likeWordpress2, Joomla3, Drupal4 for creating and managing your WebPages.

Now you are completely ready to create your very first Basic Blog. Go ahead I will be always with you, guys. So, Friends hope you found your information and prepared yourself for the nice world of Blogging. Wel-come to our world.

If you find your necessary information in this post please leave a comment about the post.

So …………

Next page >5


No comments: